Thursday, November 11, 2010

Scam ... Read and let me know if you can, a false, even

Read and let me know if you are: John William Bill (john_wiilliams@hotmail.com) This message can be dangerous. Learn more Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 11:43:42 To: Hello PaulAustraliaTeamTv. I am Barrister John William, the late lawyer ofDurango Thomas McCulloch, Colorado, his life in a plane crash with Egypt Air Flight990, including his wife and only daughter.He was a native and manager mostprominent been lost. All of these, you are very free to do the web verifyfromLink below for more information and education hissocio-economic status until his death. news.bbc.co.uk Before the death of my client, he told me his account to $ 3.8usd whichamounted ($ 3,800,000). Heals gave me some copies of important documents which support these fundalready trapped at home in Europe, I did inquiriesabout deepened its relatives, but found no one really knows about this fundcurrently stationed inEUROPE.Since then tried, I left gethis each other next of kin or relatives say, and without these funds, but without success. As the personal lawyer to my late client, I can say in any way, it does unlesssomeone overseas. Only two weeks ago I received a routinenotification the financial institution through the Fund, and company officials issued a notice ofthis, and stressed the urgency of Mr.ThomasMcCulloch 's relatives late or next of kin to come forward for this claim. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment